Ingredients (serves 1):
- 2 slices white bread
- Sandwich filling of your choice
- 1 slice carrot
- 1 slice cucumber skin
- Make up your sandwich with a sandwich filling of your choice.
- Using a large round cookie cutter, cut a semi-circle into the top of the sandwich.
- Cut a straight line down from each side of the semi-circle to get a rough ghost shape and remove the excess sandwich.
- Cut triangles from the bottom of the ghost sandwich.
- Using a small round cutter, cut a crescent mouth shape from the carrot slice.
- Cut two circles from the cucumber skin then cut them down to oval shapes using the same cutter.
- Place the sandwich on a plate then add the cucumber skin eyes and carrot mouth.
- Serve on a plate or pack in a lunch box.