Make your very own Duggee Bus Sandwiches!
Ingredients (makes 2 small bus sandwiches ):
- 2 slices white bread
- Sandwich filling of your choice
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 slice red Leicester cheese
- 2 black olives
- 4 poppy or chia seeds
- Make up your sandwich with a filling of your choice.
- Carefully cut the crusts from the sandwich, then cut in half lengthways so you have two long rectangle sandwiches.
- Using the sandwiches as a guide, cut rectangles from the cheddar cheese slices to cover the top of each sandwich.
- Using the cheddar cheese rectangles as a guide, cut a strip of red Leicester cheese to cover the bottom third of each cheddar cheese slice.
- Cut rectangles from the cheddar cheese slices for the bus windows.
- Place a cheddar cheese bus shape on top of each sandwich, then add the red Leicester strips to the base.
- Cut rings from the black olives and add to the sandwiches for the wheels.
- Cut Duggee head shapes from the leftover red Leicester cheese and decorate with a small cheddar cheese ovals, black olive ‘noses’ and poppy seed ‘eyes’.
- Add a cheese Duggee to each bus then serve immediately!