Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 good quality pork sausage
- 1 finger bread roll
- ½ small carrot
- 1 slice gouda cheese
- 2 basil leaves
- Cook the sausage according to pack instructions.
- Split the finger roll down the centre and add the cooked sausage.
- Peel the carrot and cut into 4 match sticks for the legs and arms. Cut small slits in the sausage with the tip of a sharp knife and push carrot arms and legs into place.
- Using a mini cutter, cut 2 circles from the gouda cheese for the eyes. Cut two tiny circles from one of the basil leaves and add to the cheese for pupils.
- Cut the remaining cheese into small strips.
- Cut a small slit in the top of the sausage and use the tip of the knife to push a small basil leaf into it.
- Arrange strips of cheese over the sausage for mummy bandages, bending them round and tucking them in to keep them in place.
- Finish with the cheese eyes and serve immediately.