How to make royal crown sandwiches
Check out our royal recipe for a splendid Squirrel snack! Scroll down for the ingredients and method.
You will need
- 4 slices of white bread
- 4 slices of wholemeal bread
- sandwich filling of your own choice
- A grown up to help you with cutting
- Use the bread to make sandwiches with sandwich fillings of your choice.
- Cut the crusts from the sandwiches.
- Use a knife to cut each sandwich in half using a zig-zag shape across the width. Remember to ask a grown up to help with cutting.
- Separate the two halves of each sandwich into two crown-shaped sandwiches.
- Pile on a plate or platter and serve immediately, or cover and pop in the fridge until ready to serve.