This Egg Carton Bus is the ideal ride for your Squirrels!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Egg carton
- Paint & brushes
- BBQ skewers
- Wooden Beads
- Coloured paper
- Quick drying glue
Note: Make sure you have a grown up with you to help with scissors and small pieces
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE HEY DUGGEE BUS:
- With a marker, draw the bus windows on the side of the egg carton.
- Carefully cut out all the windows.
- Paint the egg carton in your favourite colours and add any details you like to personalise your bus.
- Cut two lengths of barbecue skewers. Glue a bead to one end of a skewer. Pass the skewer through the egg carton and glue the second bead to the other side. Repeat this process for the other set of wheels.
- For the bumper, cut a rectangle of coloured paper. Draw/paint horizontal lines across the centre of the paper and glue to the front of the bus.
- Now for the finishing touches…Press a small piece of clay into the egg carton sections for the bus seats – the clay will keep the Squirrels nice and steady in their seats when the tour starts.