Scroll down to the full recipe for this delicious bite-size snack.
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 100g cream cheese
- Green gel food colouring
- 6 Round wholemeal crackers
- 75g Cheddar cheese
- 75g Red Leicester cheese
- Handful of pretzel sticks
Note: A Grown up must supervise and help with preparation!
- Start by colouring the cream cheese with a few drops of the green gel food colouring.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the crackers.
- Cut thick slices from the cheddar and red Leicester cheeses, then cut the slices into triangles and arrange them on top of the crackers, pointy sides up, to make ‘flames’.
- Break the pretzel sticks into short lengths and arrange them on the crackers to make the sticks of your campfires.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.