How to make campfire crackers
Scroll down to the full recipe for this delicious bite-size snack.
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 100g cream cheese
- green gel food colouring
- 6 round wholemeal crackers
- 75g cheddar cheese
- 75g red Leicester cheese
- handful of pretzel sticks
- Start by colouring the cream cheese with a few drops of the green gel food colouring.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the crackers.
- Cut thick slices from the cheddar and red Leicester cheeses, then cut the slices into triangles and arrange them on top of the crackers, pointy sides up, to make ‘flames’.
- Break the pretzel sticks into short lengths and arrange them on the crackers to make the sticks of your campfires.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.