An autumnal favourite full of fruity, chocolatey, marshmallowy goodness!
Scroll down for the full recipe details.
Ingredients (makes 2 cones):
- 2 strawberries
- 4 slices of banana
- 2 waffle cones
- A small handful of chocolate chips
- A small handful of mini marshmallows
Note: A grown up must supervise and help with baking and preparation
- Prepare the fruit by hulling the strawberries and cutting them into small pieces. Cut the banana into small pieces.
- Fill the waffle cones with a mixture of chocolate chips, fruit pieces, and mini marshmallows.
- Wrap each cone in a small piece of tin foil.
- Heat over a campfire for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate has melted and the marshmallows are gooey.
- Carefully remove the tin foil from the cones and leave to cool for a minute or two before eating.
Alternate cooking directions:
- Heat on a BBQ for 5-10 minutes.
- Pop on a baking tray and cook in a preheated oven at 180°C (Gas mark 4/350°F) for 8-10 minutes.