Ingredients (makes 8):
- 300ml fresh whipping cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 400g fresh fruit – we used strawberries, blueberries, grape halves and roughly chopped nectarine
- 8 ice cream cup cones
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Tip the whipping cream into a bowl, add the vanilla extract then whisk until thick and fluffy.
- Carefully spoon the whipped cream into a piping bag with a large star nozzle.
- Wash and prepare the fruit.
- Divide the fruit between the ice cream cones.
- Pipe a generous swirl of whipped cream onto the top of each cone, so that it resembles an ice cream.
- Scatter over optional sprinkles, if wanted.
- Serve immediately.
Share all your Duggee makes and bakes with us using the hashtag #DuggeeDishes!