- 150g Green grapes
- 1 Fresh mango
- 1 Large orange
- 8 Medium sized strawberries
- 100g Fresh blueberries
- 350g Greek yogurt
- Honey or maple syrup to taste (optional)
Note: Grown ups needed for help and supervision. Be careful with small pieces!
- Prepare the fruit – wash and halve the green grapes lengthways, peel, stone and roughly chop mango, peel and roughly chop the orange flesh, wash, hull and roughly chop the strawberries, wash the blueberries.
- Divide the yogurt between 4 jars.
- Carefully divide the fruit between the 4 jars, layering in rainbow order – the order we used was green grapes, mango, orange, strawberries and blueberries.
- Drizzle a little honey or maple syrup (if wanted) over the fruit in each jar and serve immediately.