Our Norrie ice-cream cone really is good enough to eat. Here’s how to make your very own.
You will need:
- An ice cream scoop
- A tub of ice cream (preferably chocolate)
- 2 raisins or currants
- Two small round ice-cream waffles
- 1 blueberry
- 1 small strip of pink paper 3cm in width
- 1 small strip of yellow paper 1cm in width
- A dab of glue
- 1. Wrap the strips of paper around the cone as shown and fix together using a dab of glue.
- 2. Place a scoop of chocolate ice cream in the cone.
- 3. Use the raisins or currants as eyes
- 4. Add the blueberry as nose
- 5. Add a round waffle on either side as shown for ears.
- 6. You’ve made a tasty Norrie cone!