Hey Duggee Ice Lollies
A summer staple, Duggee style! Scroll down for the recipe.
Ingredients (makes 10)
- 2 large peeled bananas (approx. 250g)
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g white chocolate
- 75g milk chocolate
- Pop the bananas, milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder and vanilla extract in a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 10 ice lolly moulds.
- Add the lid of your ice lolly mould and the lolly sticks, then freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight, until frozen solid.
- While the ice lollies are freezing, make the Duggee faces.
- Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray that will fit into your fridge.
- Break the white chocolate into one microwave safe bowl and the milk chocolate into another.
- Melt the chocolates in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring between each one to ensure it melts evenly, until just melted and smooth.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into disposable piping bags.
- Snip the bottom from the piping bags and pipe Duggee faces onto the lined baking tray. Pipe the white chocolate parts of the design first then pop them in the fridge to set for a few minutes before piping on the milk chocolate nose, eyes and mouth.
- Return the tray to the fridge to set firm.
- When ready to serve, remove the ice lollies from the ice lolly moulds. Peel chocolate faces from the paper and pop one on each ice lolly. Serve immediately and enjoy.