Ingredients (makes 5):
- 5 mini tortilla wraps (wholemeal or white)
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 medium carrot
- 3 lettuce leaves (shredded)
- 10 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- Heat the wraps in the microwave according to pack instructions.
- Spread cream cheese all over the wraps.
- Peel the carrot then cut 5 thin disks from the thickest end. Use a mini star cutter to cut star shapes from the carrot disks and set them aside.
- Use the peeler to peel off strips of carrot, then pile them in the centre of the wrap along with the lettuce leaves and cherry tomato.
- Roll the wraps up into tubes with the salad in the middle.
- Use brightly coloured food-safe string to tie both ends of the wrap in the style of a Christmas cracker.
- Just before serving, decorate each Christmas cracker wrap with a carrot star.
- Note: Make sure you remove the string before eating or serving to a child!