Wooden Spoon Puppets
YOU WILL NEED:
- wooden spoons
- felt (black, pink, blue, red)
- acrylic paint & brushes
- white paper
- quick drying glue & tape
Note: Make sure you have a grown up with you to help with scissors and small pieces
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SPOONS:
- Wrap some tape around the handles so you can get a nice straight edge to the paint when finished.
- Paint the base colour on the spoons for each character, when dry remove the tape.
- The fun part – start painting on the character details Now for the finishing touches…
- On a sheet of paper draw ears for Duggee, and the beak for Hennie, and cut them out.
- Paint the ears and beak and glue them to the spoons.
- For Chew Chew cut two circle ears from black felt and glue on with fabric glue. Repeat for Hennie’s feathers