- Coloured pens or pencils
- Scissors (and a grown up to help)
- Card (an empty cereal box will work too)
- Download and print the template sheets.
- Glue sheet 1 to the card.
- Once the glue has dried, cut along the solid lines and fold along the dashed lines.
- Take sheet 2, cut along the solid lines, fold across the dashed and glue to the card.
- For the last sheet, colour in the squares then cut them out and glue to the card.
- Fold the outer sides of the card and slot the hearts together. Remember to colour in the heart.
- Give it to someone special!