Ingredients (makes 10):
- 300 mini marshmallows
- 100g unsalted butter
- green gel food colouring
- 175g rice crispies
- 20 giant white chocolate buttons
- 20 milk chocolate chips
- Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm baking tin.
- Place the marshmallows and butter into a saucepan and heat over a medium heat, stirring until the marshmallows and butter are melted.
- Drop in green gel food colouring and stir until the marshmallow mixture is evenly coloured green.
- Measure the rice crispies into a large bowl. Pour over the melted marshmallows and stir together until well combined.
- Spoon into the baking tin and press the mixture down with the back of a spoon.
- Pop in the fridge and chill for around half an hour.
- Tip out onto a chopping board, then cut into evenly sized triangles.
- Decorate each triangle with white chocolate buttons and milk chocolate chips for eyes before serving.
- Note: the eyes can be attached to the bodies using a little melted chocolate if needed.
Share all your Duggee makes and bakes with us using the hashtag #DuggeeDishes!