Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 wholemeal pitta bread
- 2 tsp tomato purée
- Handful grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice gouda cheese
- 1 slice red Leicester cheese
Note: Make sure you have a grown up with you to help with cooking!
- Cut the pitta bread in half across the width.
- Open up each pitta bread to make a pocket – you may need to pop them in the toaster for 30 seconds or so first to help them open up.
- Spread tomato purée inside each pitta half then stuff with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Pop the pitta pockets in the toaster, taking care to keep the open side of the pitta upright, then toast until the cheese has melted.
- Place the pitta bread pockets on a plate, then use mini circle cutters to cut shapes from the cheese slices to decorate the pitta halves with cheese Duggee faces.