Ingredients (makes 10):
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 80g oats
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 10 blueberries
- 20 dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas mark 4/350°F). Lay out 10 silicone muffin cups on a baking tray.
- Peel the bananas, then use a fork or a potato masher to thoroughly mash up the flesh.
- Pop mashed banana into a bowl and add the oats and vanilla extract.
- Mix well until ingredients are completely combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 10 muffin cups and press each one down firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the edges are starting to brown and crisp up.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes until the silicone cups are cool enough to handle.
- Pop the bites from the muffin cups and leave to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- When ready to serve, decorate each porridge bite with 2 banana slice ‘ears’, 2 chocolate chip ‘eyes’ and a blueberry ‘nose’ to make a Norrie face.
- Once decorated, serve immediately.