Ingredients (makes 8):
- 4 mini peppers
- 100g cream cheese
- 4 slices cucumber
Note: Make sure you have a grown up with you to help with cutting!
- Slice a pepper in half lengthways. Cut out and discard the inner parts and seeds, leaving the rest of the pepper halves intact.
- Scoop some cream cheese into each of the pepper halves, then smooth over the top with the back of a knife.
- Wash the cucumber, then cut into slices and slice them into triangles
- Press a triangle of cucumber into the cheese in each pepper half to form the sails.
- Repeat with the remaining peppers.
- Arrange on a plate and serve immediately.
Share all your Duggee makes and bakes with us using the hashtag #DuggeeDishes!