- 1 small tin sweetcorn
- 2 carrots
- 1 little gem lettuce
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 slice gouda or cheddar cheese
- Prepare the salad vegetables – drain and rinse the sweetcorn, grate one of the carrots, wash and finely shred the lettuce.
- Layer the prepared vegetables in muffin cups, starting with the sweetcorn, then grated carrot and finally the lettuce.
- Cut round slices from the cucumber – 1 for each salad.
- Cut the same number of thin rounds from the carrot, then use a small round cutter to shape them into ovals.
- Cut small circles from the cheese for the eyes.
- Cut strips of skin from the remaining cucumber, then use cutters to cut tiny circles for the pupils, small ovals for the noses and tiny half-moon shapes for the mouths.
- Assemble a Duggee face on top of each round cucumber slice, then pop one cucumber Duggee on top of each salad portion.
- Serve immediately.