Duggee character crochet is finally here! Start with Duggee and his adorable autumn accessories. The big question is… who is coming next? Download and print the instruction sheet to make him ready for a cosy Duggee hug.
Note: This activity is for grown-ups!
Pattern by Cornish Selkie
- 3.5 or 4mm Crochet hook
- Darning needle
- Toy stuffing
- 5mm safety eyes (x2)
Any DK Cotton in
- A – Dark brown (head/body) x2 balls
- B – Light brown (mouth) x1 ball
- C – Lemon yellow (tie) x1 ball
- D – Warm yellow (shirt) x1 ball
- E – Sand (trousers) x1 ball
- F – Navy (top of scarf) x1 ball
- G – Black (nose) x1 ball
- H – A long strand of dark red yarn (for mouth detail)
Terminology (UK Terms):
- slst: slip stitch
- ch: chain
- dc: double crochet
- MR: Magic ring
- inc: increase
- dec: decrease
Remember to share your Crochet Duggee with us by tagging @HeyDuggee on socials or sending photos by direct message. Enjoy!