Make your very own Roly bird feeder!
- two-litre plastic bottle
- a sheet of plastic for ears and nose
- acrylic paint
- wooden spoon
- seed and nut mix
Note: Make sure you have a grown up with you to help with scissors and small pieces
- Cut out Roly’s ears and nose from thin plastic and glue to the bottle.
- Paint the top half of the bottle grey. When dry, paint Roly’s trousers, feet, eyes, nostrils and mouth.
- Make two holes in the bottom of the bottle and insert the wooden spoon. The holes must be slightly larger than the spoon to allow access to the seeds.
- Fill the bottle with seed and nut mix.
- Attach a string to the cap and hang the feeder on a tree in your garden.