- ½ cucumber
- 1 large carrot
- 2 slices gouda or cheddar cheese
- Cut the cucumber into round slices. Using a small round cutter, cut oval leaf shapes from the cucumber slices.
- Cut rounds from the carrot, then use a small round cutter to shape them into oval leaves.
- Place the 2 slices of cheese together, then cut oval leaf shapes from the cheese using the same cutter as before.
- Using a small sharp knife, score leaf patterns into the top of each cucumber, carrot and cheese leaf.
- Mix the vegetable and cheese leaves together, then serve in small bowls or ramekins for a fun leaf themed snack!