Ingredients (serves 2):
- 100g green grapes
- 100g red grapes
- 75g blueberries
- 1 large clementine
- 75g strawberries
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 thin slice watermelon
- 1 thin slice honeydew melon
- Wash and slice the grapes lengthways. Place in a large bowl, along with the blueberries.
- Peel the clementine and break into segments. Discard the skin and add the segments to the bowl.
- Cut and discard the tops from the strawberries, then cut the strawberries into quarters and add to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice and honey (or maple syrup) until well combined.
- Pour the juice and syrup mixture over the bowl of fruit, then gently mix it all together with a large spoon until the fruit is coated in the dressing.
- Using leaf-shaped cookie cutters, cut shapes from the melon slices.
- Place the fruit salad into a serving bowl then top with the melon leaves to decorate!