How to make Hey Duggee Corn Pops
Did someone say Hey Duggee snack? Scroll down for all the details on these tasty corn pops that you can cook for your Squirrels.
Ingredients (makes 4 corn pops):
- 4 half corn cobs
- 1 slice gouda cheese
- 1 slice Red Leicester cheese
- Cook the corn cobs in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Drain and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- While the cobs are cooling, use mini circle cutters to cut shapes from the cheese slices to create 4 Duggee faces.
- Cut two wooden lolly sticks into halves.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a slit in the bottom of each corn cob, then push a half lolly stick into each one.
- Add a cheese Duggee face to each corn cob, serve and enjoy immediately.