Did someone say Hey Duggee snack? Scroll down for all the details on these tasty corn pops that you can cook for your Squirrels.
Ingredients (makes 4 corn pops):
- 4 half corn cobs
- 1 slice gouda cheese
- 1 slice Red Leicester cheese
- Cook the corn cobs in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Drain and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- While the cobs are cooling, use mini circle cutters to cut shapes from the cheese slices to create 4 Duggee faces.
- Cut two wooden lolly sticks into halves.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a slit in the bottom of each corn cob, then push a half lolly stick into each one.
- Add a cheese Duggee face to each corn cob, serve and enjoy immediately.