How to make Betty using a Glove
Hello Betty! Why not try making this fun glove craft following the instructions below to get started.
You will need:
- A purple glove
- Pink and yellow acrylic paint
- For the eyes: white paper, glue and a black pen or paint them on with black and white paint
- A ribbon (optional)
1. Inflate a purple rubber glove to the size of a small melon
2. Tie all fingers together with a string
3. Paint the mouth and yellow and pink stripes with acrylic paint on the side of the glove.
4. Cut out Betty’s eyes from the paper and glue them onto the glove – or paint them if easier.
5. Attach a ribbon or string to hang as decoration!