World Bee Day is just a few days away and to help you prepare, we’ve got a fun craft for your little Squirrels to make their very own bees.
What you need:
- Sticky tape
- Print outs (download below)
- Cut out all of the shapes from the print out sheet and set aside.
- For the bee; get two black circles and two yellow circles you’ve cut out and use the glue to stick them on top of each other making sure the colours form a stripe.
- Remember to glue on the bee’s face to the black and yellow striped body you made and add the wings and pointy stinger.
- Next, grab a stick or cane and attach to the back of your bee using sticky tape.
- Repeat the above to make your second bee and then place in the garden or in a vase of flowers!
Happy World Bee Day!