Get Halloween-ready with these Duggee pumpkin pom poms. This one’s all treats, no tricks!
Scroll down for the instructions to get started.
You will need:
- Thin cardboard
- Coloured felt
- Small pom pom
- Googly eyes
- Fabric glue
- A grown-up to help
- Cut two identical doughnut shapes with a gap big enough to wind the wool around.
- Carefully cut along the wool between the cardboard, holding the centre.
- To make the mouth, eyes and stem trace and cut the template shapes from the felt.
- Draw a mouth with a gel pen or poster paint.
- Glue the stem, eyes, nose and mouth to the pom pom to finish your pumpkin… A-boo!