Ingredients (makes 5):
- 1 thick round slice honeydew or galia melon
- 10 white chocolate buttons
- 1 small tube chocolate writing icing
- wooden lolly sticks
- Line a plate or small baking tray with greaseproof paper (check that the tray will fit in your freezer first)
- Cut 5 triangles of flesh from the melon, as large as you can make them.
- Push a lolly stick into a flat side of each melon triangle and place on the lined plate or tray.
- Draw a dot of writing icing on each white chocolate button to make eyes.
- Place two chocolate button eyes on the top of each melon triangle.
- Freeze for approx. 2 hours or overnight until frozen through and solid.
- Remove from the freezer and serve immediately.