Quesadilla Pizza Frogs Recipe
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 2 spinach tortilla wraps
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- handful grated cheese
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ green pepper
- 1 slice gouda cheese
- Spread tomato purée over one of the tortilla wraps and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Finely chop the red and green pepper and sprinkle over the top of the cheese.
- Carefully transfer the tortilla pizza to a frying pan and top with the second tortilla.
- On medium heat, cook the quesadilla until the cheese has completely melted, flipping halfway through to cook evenly on both sides.
- Remove the cooked quesadilla from the pan and leave on a chopping board for a few minutes until cool enough to handle.
- Using a large sharp knife, cut the quesadilla into 4 triangles and transfer to a plate.
- Cut 8 small circles from the slice of cheese and place 2 above each quesadilla triangle for the eyes.
- Cut 16 tiny circles from a slice of green pepper and add to the cheese eyes for pupils.
- Cut 4 small half-moon shapes from another piece of green pepper and add one to each frog for the mouths.
- Serve warm or cold! A-WOOF!