- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- Chocolate spread
- 1/2 banana
- 4 blueberries
Note: Make sure you have a grown up with you to help with cutting!
- Pop the bread in the toaster and toast until golden brown.
- Cut each piece of toast in half diagonally, then use a round cookie cutter and a sharp knife to carefully shape the toast triangles into Duggee shapes.
- Spread chocolate spread over the toast.
- Cut the 4 thin slices from the banana and shape them into ovals.
- Cut another 2 slices of banana and cut 8 round circles of banana for the eyes.
- Cut the blueberries in half for the noses.
- Assemble the Duggee faces on top of the toast.
- Spoon a little chocolate spread into a piping bag or freezer bag and snip the very tip from the corner.
- Pipe a dot of chocolate spread on each eye for pupils, and pipe a mouth on each toast Duggee to finish.
- Serve immediately!