- ½ cucumber
- ½ large carrot
- 1 slice gouda or cheddar cheese
- Cut 9 round slices from the cucumber.
- Cut 9 thin rounds from the carrot, then use a small round cutter to shape them into ovals.
- Cut 18 small circles from the cheese for eyes.
- Cut strips of skin from the remaining cucumber, then use cutters to cut 18 tiny circles for the pupils, 9 small ovals for the noses and 9 tiny half moon shapes for the mouths.
- Assemble a Duggee face on top of each round cucumber slice, then serve immediately.