Ingredients (serves 6):
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- 1 pack sugar-free raspberry jelly
- 4 or 5 easy peeler oranges
- 1 pack sugar-free orange jelly
- Divide the raspberries between six small bowls.
- Prepare the raspberry jelly according to pack instructions.
- Divide the jelly between the six bowls, pouring over the raspberries until each bowl is roughly half-full of jelly.
- Place the jelly bowls in the fridge until completely set.
- Once set, peel the oranges and break into segments.
- Arrange the segments neatly on top of the raspberry jelly in each bowl.
- Prepare the orange jelly according to pack instructions.
- Pour the orange jelly over the orange segments in each bowl, to form a second layer of jelly.
- Place the jelly bowls back in the fridge until both layers have completely set.