Ingredients (serves 6):
- 175g granulated sugar
- 120ml water
- 125g blackberries
- 5 lemons
- Large handful ice cubes to serve
- Place 150g sugar in a saucepan with 100ml water and stir over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Leave to cool.
- Blend the blackberries with the remaining 25g sugar until smooth.
- Squeeze the lemons.
- Combine the lemon juice, cooled sugar syrup, blackberries and 900ml cold water and stir to mix well.
- Pop ice cubes into a large jug.
- Place a sieve over the jug and strain the lemonade through the sieve into the jug before serving in glasses or mini bottles.