- 400g Greek yogurt
- 3 digestive biscuits
- 1 clementine
- 3 white mini marshmallows
- Black edible writer pen
- 3 mini paper cocktail umbrellas.
- Split the yogurt between 3 small bowls.
- Place the digestive biscuits in a strong freezer bag, then bash them with a rolling pin until they are crumbs.
- Scatter the biscuits crumbs over the top of the yogurt bowls to look like sand.
- Peel the clementine and carefully separate the segments.
- Place a clementine segment on top of each bowl.
- Cut claw shapes from the ends of the leftover clementine segments and place two in each bowl to turn your clementine segments into crabs.
- Cut each mini marshmallow in half for the eyes, then dot on pupils with the edible writer pen. Pop two marshmallow eyes on the top of each clementine crab.
- Decorate your beach yogurt bowls with paper cocktail umbrellas, then serve immediately.