Happy’s Breakfast Pancakes
Happy Pancake Day! ???? It’s one of the only days of the year when eating Pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner isn’t just acceptable, it’s encouraged! Why not try Happy’s pancake recipe from the Breakfast Badge?
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 140g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- pinch salt
- 125ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- butter for frying
- maple syrup
- fresh strawberries
- Measure out the flour, baking powder and sugar and sift into a bowl along with the salt.
- In a separate jug or bowl, lightly whisk the egg then mix with the milk and oil.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together then lightly whisk until well combined and lump-free.
- Heat the pan over medium heat, then drop in the butter and swirl around until completely melted.
- Spoon pancake mixture into the pan and swirl around with the back of the spoon to make round pancake shapes.
- Cook the pancakes until they start to bubble up, then flip them over and cook on the other side until golden.
- Remove from the pan and repeat until all the mixture is used up. Serve warm with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh strawberries on the side.
Don’t forget to share your Duggee creations with us on social with the hashtag – #HeyDuggeeBreakfast A-WOOF!