1. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.com/editorialguidelines/guidance/code-of-conduct. All competitions run by BBC Studios Distribution Limited (“BBCS”) comply with the Code.
2. The competition opens at 9am on 27th November 2019 and closes at 4pm on 4th December 2019.
3. Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the BBC, BBCS, their subsidiaries, agencies, members of their families and anyone professionally associated with the competition. Entrants will need to sign up to BBCS’s Hey Duggee newsletter in order to enter. If you are under 18, please ask your parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
4. We have 2 (two) dressing gowns to give away to 2 (two) winners.
5. Entrants will need access to the internet and should enter via the Hey Duggee newsletter at https://www.heyduggee.com/grown-ups/hey-duggee-competition by supplying the correct answer to the multiple choice question on the form on the competition web page: “In the Key Badge episode, which Squirrel digs up the key in the garden? (A) Roly; (B) Tag; or (C) Happy”. Emails or other forms of entry will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the competition, or incorrect entries, will not be eligible.
6. Only one entry will be counted per person. The winning entrants will be the first two correct entries selected by a random number generator after the closing time. BBCS’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The winners will be notified within 3 (three) days of the closing date via email. The winners will need to respond to the email within 3 (three) days to confirm the UK address to which they would like the prize to be sent. If a winner cannot be contacted or if BBCS has not received a response from a winner within 3 (three) days of notification of the win by BBCS via email, BBCS reserves the right to offer the prize to another correct entrant selected at random.
7. By entering this competition, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Terms & Conditions; and (b) that should they win, their name and likeness may be used by BBCS for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
9. Your data will be collected and used only for the purposes of administration of this competition. The winners will be asked to supply their postal address in order to administer the prize(s). BBCS will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery.
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize(s) will not be transferable. All prizes are subject to availability. BBCS reserves the right to swap the prizes for different prizes of equivalent or greater value should the specified prize(s) not be available.
11. Entrants shall do nothing to bring BBCS into disrepute. Entrants must not post any content which is obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
12. BBCS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control. Entrants agree that no liability shall attach itself to BBCS as a result of this.
13. Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law, BBCS excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment occurring to any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition or occurring to the winners and/or guest(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize. Claims relating to the prize should be made directly to the manufacturer.
14. The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
15. Promoter: BBC Studios Distribution Ltd, 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7FA.