Pool noodle boat
Have fun racing your Squirrels at bath time or taking them for a leisurely sail in the kitchen sink with these Hey Duggee sail boats!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Pool Noodle
- Craft foam sheets
- Popsicle stick
- Quick drying glue
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POOL NOODLE SAIL BOAT
- Cut the pool noodle into approximately 3cm slices. Using the point of your scissors poke a small slit for the popsicle stick mast and a square hole to act as a seat for your Hey Duggee figurine.
- Cut a small rectangular sail from the foam sheet.
- Cut two small slits at either end of the sail.
- Thread the wooden ice lolly sticks through the two slits to create the billowing sail.
- Insert the popsicle stick into the pool noodle.
- To decorate, cut a star or other shapes from a different craft foam colour and glue to the sail.