Paper Tube Toy Plane
This is the ultimate recycled craft project – using the yellow cardboard from inside the Hey Duggee figurine packaging, that would otherwise go into the trash, to make parts of the plane – Duggee is so clever! A-Woof!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Paper tube
- Coloured paper
- Quick drying glue
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER TUBE TOY PLANE:
- Simply cut out all the plane pieces from the yellow cardboard using the templates provided.
- Glue the pieces back to back so you end up with yellow on both sides together.
- Cut three short slits in the back of the paper tube and a little circle in the top, wide enough for Duggee and the squirrels to sit in and take the plane for a spin in the clouds.
- Time to glue…Glue the tail pieces into the slots in the back of the plane, and the four wing pieces together around the front of the plane.
- Add some coloured stars to decorate your plane, and the propeller to the nose.
Let your imagination take flight!
Have fun playing with your Hey Duggee figurine set and stay tuned for more toy craft ideas from the Squirrel Club.