Make a Roly bird feeder
– two-litre plastic bottle
– a sheet of plastic for ears and nose
– acrylic paint
– wooden spoon
– seed and nut mix
• Cut out Roly’s ears and nose from thin plastic and glue to the bottle.
• Paint the top half of the bottle grey. When dry, paint Roly’s trousers, feet, eyes, nostrils and mouth.
• Make two holes in the bottom of the bottle and insert the wooden spoon. The holes must be slightly larger than the spoon to allow access to the seeds.
• Fill the bottle with seed and nut mix.
• Attach a string to the cap and hang the feeder on a tree in your garden.