1. I am 18 or over and am the parent or legal guardian of any children included in the video. If we want to use your video we will get in touch with you using the details you have provided to check that you consent to us using your video on the terms below.
2. Please do not include any personal information in your video. If you wish to tell us about yourself in your video, please only include first names and the town that you live in. If you include any more personal information than this then unfortunately we may not be able to use your video.
3. Please do not upload images of children where they are not fully clothed or appear to be partially clothed; young children and babies should not be pictured wearing only a nappy.
4. No obscene, indecent or in any other way offensive content will be considered.
5. A selection of the videos submitted may be featured on our social media accounts (including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and website. You understand and agree that you won’t be paid for your contribution.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with BBC Studios via this website you agree to grant to BBC Studios free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) in any media worldwide for BBC Studios’ use in perpetuity (forever).
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that BBC Studios can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any copyright or laws, that you have the right to give BBC Studios permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution (or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 18 to you submitting the video of them to us.
9. For the videos, we sometimes show your first name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. BBC Studios may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects. The details you send us will not be used for anything other than this promotion. For details on how we may contact you or handle your data please see Privacy Statement below.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with BBC Studios.
11. When creating content for the Hey Duggee Video Challenge, please ensure that you do so on your property with no trip hazards or breakable objects in the way and no risk of hurting yourself if you fall over. Please only undertake this challenge if you are fit and well to do so. It is not advisable to attempt this challenge while under the influence of alcohol.
12. Please ensure that, when creating and filming your contribution, you comply with current government coronavirus guidance for the country you live in.
13. You agree that BBC Studios will not be liable to you for any personal injury or property damage You suffer when you’re providing the contribution, unless such injury/damage is caused directly by BBC Studios’ negligence.
14. For our full terms and conditions please visit https://www.bbcstudios.com/terms-conditions
15. If you do not want to grant the BBC Studios the permission set out above on these terms, please do not send us your video. We do not guarantee that we will use your submission.
BBC Studios is responsible for handling personal data you provide, including your contribution, in accordance with data protection law. We have a legitimate interest in using your contribution and associated personal data, such as your name and location, for journalistic, artistic and literary purposes. We intend to keep your contribution in perpetuity. If your contribution is not used, we will delete your personal data after publication of this promotion.
We will ask you to provide us with the contact details of the parent/guardian of anyone under 18 that appears in your contribution (including you). This will enable us to verify with the relevant parent/guardian that they consent to their child’s personal data being given to us. We will use their contact details for this purpose only.
For more information about how BBC Studios uses your personal data and to find out about your rights, visit https://www.bbcstudios.com/privacy https://www.bbcstudios.com/privacy