Hey Duggee Magazine Prize Draw – (the “Competition”)
Terms and Conditions
1. The BBC Code of Conduct (the “Code”) for competitions can be found at https://www.bbc.com/editorialguidelines/guidance/code-of-conduct and all BBC Studios Distribution Limited (“BBCSD”) promotions comply with the Code.
2. The Competition opens on 21 July 2021 and closing at 11.59pm on 28 July 2021 (“Closing Date”).
3. The Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of BBCSD, Redan Publishing Limited, their subsidiaries, agencies, members of their families and anyone professionally associated with the Competition (“Entrants”).
4. By entering the Competition, the Entrants agree:
a. to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
b. that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
c. that should they win the Competition, their name and likeness may be used by BBCSD for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter.
6. After the Closing Date, 6 (six) winners will be selected based on the criteria set out in clause 13.
7. Entrants should enter online by filling in the competition form at www.heyduggee.com/hey-duggee-magazine-giveaway prior to the Closing Date in order to enter the Competition. Emails or other forms of entry will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the competition, or incomplete entries, will not be eligible. Internet access is required for entry.
8. Only one (1) entry will be permitted per person and bulk entries (meaning the use of any form of technology which allows multiple simultaneous entries) will not be permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
10. Your data will be collected and used only for the purposes of administration of this competition. Each winner will be asked to supply their postal address in order to administer the prize(s).
11. Entrants must supply to BBCSD their full name, email address and country.
12. Where you have provided consent, BBCSD may send you the Hey Duggee newsletter on a regular basis. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
13. The winning entrants will be the first 6 (six) correct entries drawn at random after the Closing Date.
14. The prize will be a three issue subscription to the Hey Duggee Magazine.
15. The winners will be notified by 11.59 on 19th August 2021 by email. If the winner(s) is unable to be contacted within one calendar month of the Closing Date of the Competition, BBCSD reserves the right to offer the Prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the Prize in any future BBCSD competition.
16. On successful contact and confirmation with the winner BBCSD will send the prizes to the winner to a designated address, by post. BBCSD will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery by any postal service or if incorrect details are provided.
17. There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. BBCSD reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future BBCSD promotion. BBCSD accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included/ stated. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, BBCSD reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value.
18. The name and county of residence of the Winners may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org two months after the closing date of the Competition.
19. Any promotional activity or press release any winner makes in relation to the Competition must be pre-approved by BBCSD in writing.
20. BBCSD excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the Competition or occurring to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
21. BBCSD excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the Competition or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize. Claims relating to the prize should be made directly to the manufacturer.
22. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
23. BBCSD reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Competition or the Prize at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. The Competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
25. Promoter: BBC Studios Distribution Limited, Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7FA.