Hey Duggee Facebook Competition – Family cinema ticket (5 people max) and Tag plush toy – 11th-14th January 2019
Hey Duggee is heading to Vue Cinemas in January! To celebrate, we’re giving away a family of five ticket plus a Norrie soft to take to the cinema with you. To win both the cinema ticket and Norrie, simply answer the question below.
WIN 1 x FAMILY CINEMA TICKET (UP TO 5 PEOPLE; 2 ADULTS MAX; AT LEAST 1 CHILD UNDER 12) AND 1 x TAG PLUSH TOY.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Studios Distribution Limited (“BBCS”) competitions comply with the Code.
- The competition opens at 9am on 11th January 2019 and closes at 9am on 14th January 2019.
- Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the BBC, BBCS, their subsidiaries, agencies, members of their families and anyone professionally associated with the competition. Entrants will need a Facebook account to enter. If you are under 18, please ask your parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- There is 1 (one) family cinema ticket and 1 (one) Tag soft toy (suitable for ages 10 months and over) available to be won. Cinema ticket voucher is valid for up to 5 (five) people (must include at least one child under 12, and no more than two adults 18+). Ticket must be used between 18th – 27th January 2019 at any of the 87 participating Vue Cinemas. Please check available dates and times for your chosen cinema. Visit https://www.myvue.com/event/hey-duggee-at-the-cinema for more information.
- Entrants will need access to the internet and should enter via the Hey Duggee Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HEYDUGGEE/ by replying to BBCS’ post with the correct answer to the following multiple choice question: “What type of animal is Tag? (a) Hippo; (b) Rhino; (c) Mouse”. Emails or other forms of entry will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the competition, or incorrect entries, will not be eligible.
- Only one entry will be counted per person. The 1 (one) winning entrant will be the first correct post selected by a random number generator after the closing time. BBCS’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The winner will be notified within 3 (three) days of the closing date via a Facebook private message. The winner will need to respond to the private message within 3 (three) days to confirm the UK address to which they would like the prize to be sent. If a winner cannot be contacted or if BBCS has not received a response from the winner within 3 (three) days of notification of the win by BBCS via private message, BBCS reserves the right to offer the prize to another correct entrant selected at random.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these T&Cs; (b) that their name (as appears on Facebook) will be available to other Facebook users; (c) that should they win, their name and likeness may be used by BBCS for pre-arranged promotional purposes; (d) to a complete release of Facebook; (e) that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (f) entrants’ details will not be disclosed to Facebook.
- Your data will be collected and used only for the purposes of administration of this competition. The winner will be asked to supply their postal address and telephone number in order to administer the prize. BBCS will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery.
- There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. All prizes are subject to availability. BBCS reserves the right to swap the prizes for different prizes of equivalent or greater value should the specified prize(s) not be available.
- Entrants shall do nothing to bring BBCS into disrepute. Entrants must not post any content which is obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
- BBCS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control. Entrants agree that no liability shall attach itself to BBCS as a result of this.
- The name of the winner will be posted on the Hey Duggee Facebook page.
- Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law, BBCS excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment occurring to any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition or occurring to the winner and/or guest(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: BBC Studios Distribution Limited, 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7FA.